We are currently holding our library sessions at The Font in Chorlton, fortnightly on wednesday mornings 9.30-11.30 – see below for actual dates.
Upcoming 2019 dates:
The sling library has now closed until the New Year. Please email us or contact us via the Facebook group for any urgent queries. Dates for 2019 as as follows:
January 9th and 23rd
February 6th and 27th
March 13th and 27th.
Dates are subject to change or cancellation in case of illness for example, so please always check the facebook page on the day for confirmation 🙂
I’m coming to get some advice or hire a sling. What do I need to know?
- I will talk you through various options but please feel free to do some research or suggest something to me as it’s often quicker and you are more likely to use a carrier that you also like! (You can see what we stock here.)
- Bring cash if you would like to hire something – see details of the costs of hire here
- If you are returning a sling please try and do so at the beginning of the session so it is available for someone else to hire.
- Please make yourself at home when coming to the sling library. There will be changing facilities available and you are welcome to feed your baby anywhere you need to.
- You can find a full list of available carriers here.