Due to ongoing venue difficulties I am going to trial basing the sling library at my home in Chorlton. The next session will be Thursday 14th December 1-3pm. This will be the last session of 2017 so if you are thinking about getting out and about over the Christmas period, maybe travelling or staying with family, now is the time to come and try a sling or carrier to take with you! I will provide the mince pies!
My house is located at M21 8UY. Rather than post my address on the internet, if you would like to attend please get in touch via email email@example.com and I will let you know the details.
A few bits of information if you are planning on coming along:
- I have two children so please make yourself at home when visiting. There will be changing facilities available and you are welcome to feed your baby anywhere you need to, or a private space can be made available, no problem.
- Please try to walk or use public transport if you live locally and be considerate of our neighbours when parking if you do drive.
- There is space in my hallway for buggies but be aware they may need to be folded if it gets busy.
- Accessibility – My home is accessed by 4 steps up to the front door. I can assist with carrying buggies in but it may present a problem for wheelchair users. Please contact me in advance if you need help and I will do my best to find a solution.
- To try and make sure everybody is seen in good time, if you know you are coming please do drop me an email and let me know what you are coming for. This way I can try and group people together who are looking for the same thing (i.e. stretchy wraps) or if you would like to try or hire a specific carrier I can reserve it for you.
- You can find a full list of available carriers here and what you need to know about hiring a sling here.
Any questions please just email, or call/text me on 07980 284 889
Hope to see you soon!